War on Terror
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.
This is my small contribution to the protest movement against the senseless war the "coalition" (meaning the USA) wages against "terror" (meaning the ghost it invented). This page does not claim to be comprehensive; just some articles as picked up from the Internet during the last couple of years... Years, when reason, democracy and diplomacy failed. Years, when a concoction of superstition, propaganda, lies, spin, and scarcely hidden commercial interests (meaning modern colonization or conquest) blatantly took over our world.
It looks as if George Bush learned from the words of the infamous Hermann Göring, who said: "Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." [link]
- Ayman al-Zawahiri: How US strike could kill al-Qaeda leader - but not his family
- Ayman al-Zawahiri: Shock in Kabul as US kills al-Qaeda leader
- Ayman al-Zawahiri: Al-Qaeda leader killed in US drone strike
- Ukraine - the narrative the West doesn't hear
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: How '9/11 mastermind' slipped through FBI's fingers
- War Machine (film)
- Official Secrets (film)
- Green Zone (film)
- Curveball (informant)
- Abu Zubaydah: Top US court to rule on test case over state secrecy
- FBI begins declassifying documents into Saudi 9/11 links
- Afghanistan crisis: Five lessons learned (or not) since 9/11
- Newsmax tells viewers Afghanistan war wasted $2T
- 'War on Terror': Are big military deployments over?
- 20 years in Afghanistan: Was it worth it?
- Bin Laden among latest Wikileaks Afghan revelations
- Bin Laden death: Images could pose 'US security risk'
- US presidents and the fuzzy legality of war
- Will the 'War on Terror' ever end?
- Wikileaks releases CIA 'exporter of terrorism' report
- Warning over war on terror
- War: who is it good for?
- War on terror 'hurts poor'
- War of billions: How has Afghanistan changed?
- US 9/11 air defence was 'chaotic'
- Bush rejects Saddam 9/11 link
- Afghanistan and Iraq wars cost $1.6trillion
- 'War on terror' loses clear direction
- 'This is just a scene from hell'
- Saddam 'had no link to al-Qaeda'
- 'Islamist terrorism' in 9/11 focus
War on Terror iraq death war Afghanistan George W. Bush preemptive terrorism child