Q: What world-changing idea, small or big, would you like to see implemented by humanity?
A: This is easy. I would like to see the development of fusion power to give an unlimited supply of clean energy, and a switch to electric cars. Nuclear fusion would become a practical power source and would provide us with an inexhaustible supply of energy, without pollution or global warming.
— Stephen Hawking (Brief Answers to the Big Questions)
- Nuclear fusion is 'a question of when, not if'
- Iter: World's largest nuclear fusion project begins assembly
- UK fusion experiment used in hunt for clean energy
- The UK’s quest for affordable fusion by 2040
- Mast Upgrade: UK experiment could sweep aside fusion hurdle
- Nuclear energy: Fusion plant backed by Jeff Bezos to be built in UK
- US lab stands on threshold of key nuclear fusion goal
- Nuclear fusion: Five sites shortlisted for UK energy plant
- Nuclear fusion
- NIF: US lab takes further step towards nuclear fusion goal
- Major breakthrough on nuclear fusion energy
- WE DID NUCLEAR FUSION
- The Israeli plan to fit a fusion reactor into a container
- xkcd: Gold
- Can German engineering solve the challenges of fusion?
ENGLISH COLLECTIONFEBRUARY 29, 2024 AT 24:44:52 UTC