- 'Hobbit' island's deeper history
- 'Lucy's baby' found in Ethiopia
- 'Astonishing' skull unearthed in Africa
- 'Hobbit' human 'is a new species'
- Age of ancient humans reassessed
- Anatomical clues to human evolution from fish
- Why is there only one human species?
- African fossils put new spin on human origins story
- Teeth and jaw are from 'earliest Europeans'
- Israel cave bones: Early humans 'conserved food to eat later'
- Why humans have evolved to drink milk
- Ancient Jersey teeth find hints at Neanderthal mixing
- New type of ancient human discovered in Israel
- Scientists hail stunning 'Dragon Man' discovery
- From The Conversation
- Denisovans: Face of long-lost human relative unveiled
- The man who can remember every day of his life
- Here's what we know sex with Neanderthals was like
- Nobel Prize goes to Svante Paabo for Neanderthal work
- Music’s power over your brain, explained | Michael Spitzer
- Ancient stone tools found in Kenya made by early humans
- Why don't humans have fur?
- Big freeze drove early humans out of Europe
- Orce, Spain: The site of Europe's earliest settlers
- The genes that made us truly human may also make us ill
ENGLISH COLLECTIONFEBRUARY 29, 2024 AT 24:44:52 UTC