I've been a Drupal aficionado since sometime in 2005.
At that time I tested several promising open-source content management systems — Typo3, Magenta, MediaWiki, Tiki Wiki, Mambo, etc. I went for Drupal that promised to be extremely configurable and with a very enthusiastic community.
On 13. January 2006 I created an account on drupal.org because I needed some assistance related to moving a Drupal website. I got a prompt and helpful answer and that definitely helped me to stay on the Drupal course up to this day.
The stable release at the time was 4.6.5. It would look and feel so ancient today — yet it was a marvel of website builder then.
I went on creating a number of modules for Drupal 5, Drupal 6 and Drupal 7, travelled the world to learn and contribute to many DrupalCons in both Europe and in the USA. Since 2009 I'm also an Individual Member of the Drupal Association. See my d.o. profile for more.
- Resources for Using Gatsby With Drupal
- Deployment Tips for Gatsby and Drupal
- 31 days of Drupal migrations
- Introduction to paragraphs migrations in Drupal
- Migrating Paragraphs in Drupal 8
- Decoupled Drupal: Getting Started with Gatsby and JSON:API
- Decoupled Drupal 8 + GatsbyJS: a quickstart guide
- Gatsby and Drupal : Match made in heaven?
- Drupal 8 successes and failures
- Did breaking backwards compatibility kill Drupal?
- Decoupling Drupal is Easier Than You Think
- Sourcing from Drupal
- Gatsby Live Preview & Incremental Builds
- What’s so different about DDEV-Local?
Drupal PHP CMS coding programming